Summary of Position:
We are looking for a Network Engineer, with a high degree of experience in Cisco R/S and Security technology who will be responsible for the detailed design, deployment and support of IT infrastructure projects for our clients. In addition a Network Engineer may be called upon to assist with pre-sales analysis in conceptual designs, customer pre-sales meetings, product research, etc. The candidate should be confident, organized and analytical – they will enjoy the results-oriented environment. They should also be a self-starting, goal-oriented, motivated individual.
If you are interested in this position- please email your resume to Justin Liatsis @ email@example.com
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Strategic Planning & Tactical Implementation – IP address architecture, network design & implementation, design specification documents for custom applications, network analysis and management, network assessments.
• Network Infrastructure - Local and Wide Area Network design, integration, optimization, and implementation; WAN backbone planning, advanced routing policy and peering, IP addressing architecture and design, sub-netting, BGP, EIGRP, GRE tunnels, HSRP, and other LAN/WAN technologies.
• Enterprise Network Security – Design and implementation of Internet Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, VPNs, Web Security, Network Admission and Identity Services.
• Wireless Communications – Conducting Site Survey, Wireless Design and implementation of secure WLAN environments within enterprise networks.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree preferred (Computer Science/Information Systems highly recommended)
• 5 to 7 years work experience - networks, communications equipment and supporting systems, applications and carrier services related to the IT network field
• CCNP in Routing & Switching or Security (Highly Desirable)
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.