As a member of the PepsiCo Global Network Engineer team, you will be responsible for PepsiCo's Enterprise routing, switching, WAN, LAN, MAN, and WLAN environments. This role will be required to work globally with diverse resources internally and externally through third party vendors. The ultimate goal for this Network Engineer is to become a trusted partner within our engineering team through the delivery of excellent customer service and knowledge that will allow our business partners to grow. This opportunity will have excellent visibility with our engineering department, will partner with BIS Network Architecture, and will provide potential for moving into more senior levels of responsibility in the future. Qualifications/Requirements Work Experience:
Skills and Capabilities:
- 10+ years of experience in network engineering, design, deployment experience, and support for a complex multi-site global enterprise networks.
- Expertise with MPLS (design, deployment, best practices and topology)
- Expertise with METRO Ethernet (design, deployment, best practices and topology)
- Expertise with BGP & EIGRP
- Expertise with Data Center LAN design and implementation
- Expertise with Firewall, Proxy, Load Balancer, VPN, DNS/DHCP and Network Access Control
- Expertise with QoS, Multicast, Video and Voice
- Experience with wireless LAN and RF design for Wi-Fi Cellular systems, using both IEEE and ITU standards
- Experience with 3rd party vendor and service provider management
- Candidate must be highly self-motivated with a keen attention to detail.
- Candidate should have proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Candidate must have strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.