The Network Infrastructure Consultant works with client companies in the design, installation, implementation and support of network infrastructures. This position offers diversity in clients and projects and the authority to manage client relationships with autonomy and a high-level of responsibility. Additionally, this person will work with and among a team of IT Network Consultants that are responsible for delivering a broad array of technology offerings.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related preferred and/or combination of education and relevant experience
- A minimum three years’ experience installing and implementing network infrastructures
- MCSE or MCITP a plus
- Citrix experience a plus
- Storage Area Network (SAN) implementation experience a plus
- VMWare experience a plus
- Exchange 20010 / 2013 experience a plus
- Strong communication, customer service and problem solving skills
- Prior consulting and project management experience a plus
- Excellent client skills and customer relationship management skills, with proven ability to build relationships with key decision makers
- Solid understanding of business and information technology processes
- Willingness to travel throughout the Midwest. Overnight travel is less than 5%
A little about us:
RSM US LLP is the nation’s leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market.