The Network Infrastructure Engineer works with client companies in the design, installation, implementation and support of network infrastructures. This position offers diversity in clients and projects and the authority to manage client relationships with autonomy and a high-level of responsibility. Additionally, this person will work with and among a team of IT Network Consultants that are responsible for delivering a broad array of technology offerings.
- Responsible for managing client relationships, customer satisfaction and identifying opportunities for sales team through customer interaction
- Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory support, implementation and administration
- Support existing virtual environments
- Perform system analysis of client networks
- Install, upgrade and replace client servers, workstations, switches, routers, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field preferred and/or combination of education and 3 years relevant experience
- Three (plus) years’ experience installing and implementing network infrastructures
- Three (plus) years’ experience working with Microsoft Exchange Server, Windows Server and Active Directory
- Ability to travel overnight for client projects as needed
- MCSE or MCITP a plus
- Cisco experience a plus
- Storage Area Network (SAN) implementation experience a plus
- VMWare experience a plus
- Exchange 20010 / 2013 experience a plus
- Strong communication, customer service and problem solving skills
- Prior consulting and project management experience a plus
- Excellent client skills and customer relationship management skills, with proven ability to build relationships with key decision makers
- Solid understanding of business and information technology processes
A little about us:
RSM US LLP is the nation’s leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market.