We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. Data and technology are transforming industries, society and even the workplace-by creating professions that didn't exist before the emergence of data, cloud, social and mobile. IBM Global Business Services is a leader in this transformation and just the place to launch your career, or start a new one, in consulting. At IBM, you can be part of a team that strives to make the world work better and to help our clients succeed through research, analytics and technology. Join us and discover what you can make of this moment.
- Lead Network O&M team and provide technical leadership to the USAID/IBM Global Network Team.
- Work closely with the government counterpart and lead critical engineering sessions with the client engineering team
- Supplement staff by doing hands on WAN,LAN,MAN,VOIP,and Wireless O&M functions. • The ability to produce detailed Network Utilization and Performance charts and metric and can explain them to the client
- Manage a group of highly skilled CISCO/MOJO Network professionals to support all of USAID Global Network needs as defined in the SOW
- Forecast Network Risks and Issue and provide mitigation recommendations
- Proactively identify issues which may impact the success of the mission
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Government security clearance of Secret.
The work location for this position is Washington DC/Arlington, VA (Crystal City)
2252 GBSPSDC DCHJ Inteloh
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.