/Your Talent. Our Vision./At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Provider Relations Representative I/II/Sr.:
Please Note: This position may be filled at either the Provide Relations Representative I/II/ or Senior level. The manager will determine the level based upon the selected applicant's skill-set relative to the qualifications listed for this position.
Provides comprehensive services to the provider community through verification of their demographic data and researching more complex provider issues regarding provider data accuracy.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Serves as point of contact for other internal departments regarding provider issues that may impact the provider directory and participation status.
• Services as knowledge and resource expert, researches and resolves the more complex provider issues and inaccuracies for prompt resolution.
• Provides assistance with policy creation and interpretation.
• Assists providers with provider demographic changes as appropriate and ensures timely processing.
• Works directly with providers in verifying their demographic information in accordance with each state mandate
• Operates with general supervision and works with management as required
Requires a H.S. diploma;
3-5 years of customer service experience;
one year experience as a Network Representative;
or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2016 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
Job Provider Network Management
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: Network Management Representative I/II/Sr.. - Eagan, MN - 128625
Requisition ID: 128625
A little about us:
We have shared values and a similar mission.