A School in the Burlington area is looking to bring in a Network Admin. In this role, you will manage server-side concerns in a networked environment including planning, budgeting, designing, Implementing, supporting, and preparing documentation. Provide network and server support to maximize end user functionality, availability, security and supportability.
• Manage complete server and appliance environment including domain controllers, firewall, database, applications, and storage arrays.
• Manage and Maintain Domain and DNS services and SSL certificates.
• Manage complete network data center including core and edge devices, cable plant (fiber and copper) for LAN, WAN and wireless connectivity.
• Provide end-user support primarily focused on administrative offices and faculty with regular secondary involvement in the checking in and out of student laptops from the tech office.
• Create and maintain active directory accounts to manage computer, user and group authentication and security.
• Monitor real time service delivery and performance with 24x7 response capability; must carry a cell phone.
• Actively participate in department meetings and other meetings as necessary.
Bachelor's degree or a directly related field.
At least three years' experience in network administration within an academic environment preferred.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.