Our entertainment and energy client is looking for a Network Engineer to join their team and enhanmce connectivity, operations, and communication throughout their worldwide network.
Establishing amp; maintaining an open dialogue with users in the United States and throughout the Americas regarding Network Services
Establishing amp; maintaining healthy working relationships with the IT Infrastructure amp; Cloud Services
Engineering and User Support teams, as well as with colleagues in the Business Partnerships, Enterprise Solutions and Project Management groups
Promote communication through:
- Monitoring, enhancing and improving the quality, reliability amp; responsiveness of the company's network services in the United States and throughout the Americas
- Supporting the IT Infrastructure and Cloud Engineering team to transition new network services over to Network operations and User services
- Taking a deep dive in to network operations incidents and problems to find the root cause, then working with the Networks Services team on a solution
- Advocating for, and contributing to, the improvement and stability of network services through coordination with our Subject Matter Experts.
- As a technical resource on Network Services rsquo; projects within physical amp; virtual teams
- As a Network operations escalation point in our request, incident, problem amp; change management processes
- As a Network SME in locally-managed cross discipline projects
**For immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org**
Important: Due to the time-sensitivity of this role, our client will only consider local candidates. Non-local candidates will not be considered.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.