***No Third Party Candidates - Candidate must be US Citizen/Greencard holder due to client requirements***
Our client, a large healthcare/hospital system in NYC is looking for a Sr. Network Security Design Engineer.
- 7-10 yrs experience with maintenance and support of Palo Altos and security.
- 7-10 yrs. experience with engineering and maintenance of Cisco 6500, 4500, 3800, ASR, ISR, routing protocols (EIGRP, RIP, BGP, ISIS, mulitcast)
- Experience in an enterprise level environment with all security, Blue Coat and Gigamon. and Also should be able to support F5 load balancing.
In this position, you will be working with a team of 6 engineers to deliver network security, design and engineering services for the enterprise network. This person will be called on to plan, design, install, manage and maintain the overall enterprise network. They will be responsible for:
- Analyzing the organization's business needs and then implementing, and maintaining the network infrastructure to support those business needs
- Creating network plans, documenting existing and proposed network infrastructure, maintaining relationships with technical solution providers
- Providing third and fourth level troubleshooting/support
- Overseeing service levels for network availability and operations
- 5+ years of technical and network design experience with in a large enterprise environment
- 3+ years of related experience with Cisco products (routing/switching--Nexus Series, Catalyst, etc.)
- Experience in analysis of business system requirements
- Experience with the following technologies :
Palo Altos, Nexus 3k, 5k, 7k, Cisco 6500, 4500, 3800, ASR, ISR, routing protocols (EIGRP, RIP, BGP, ISIS, multicast), Blue coat, and Cyber Arch.F5 load balancing.
- Network certification CCIE or equivalent experience level is highly preferredAbout TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.