A Network Security Engineer job in Houston,Texas is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology.Degree related to Computer Engineering/Computer Sciences/Information Technology and three years experience. Websense with a Proxy background is a must. You will perform proxy server detection and protection.
Network Security Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Application Delivery Controller (ADC) analysts implement and support ADC technologies, which include - but may not be limited to - load balancing, application proxy, SSL VPN, network firewall, and web application firewall.
• Serve as interface to projects and other IT groups as it relates to ADC services
• Degree related to Computer Engineering/Computer Sciences/Information Technology.
• At least Two to Three years of experience
• Websense with a Proxy background is a must.
• Prior experience with Cisco's CSS and ACE
If you are interested in this Network Security Engineer job in Houston,Texas then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Thomas Grider at 832-325-3361 or Thomas.email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.