This position is for the Network & Security Engineering role and requires 10+ years of experience in complex enterprise environments as well as a proven track record of being able to engineer network and security solutions based on given designs and/or architectures. The applicant should be capable of supporting major network or security initiatives and assisting in the maintenance of network related standards around LAN, WAN, perimeter design, 3 rd party access, network connectivity into "cloud environments", Quality of Service, and experience with engineering security considerations into the network architecture e.g. IDS/IPS network devices, Firewalls etc. Applicant should understand how to address WAN/LAN, Data Center, Security, and network perimeter functions. Skills in these areas must include an understanding of routing, wireless LAN, load balancing, firewall, Quality of Service, traffic optimization, IDS/IPS and other related functions. The applicant will interface with the Network and Security Architects, project teams on large initiatives, and will need to develop a good working rapport with Operations teams. Therefore excellent communications skills and familiarity with project management concepts are a must. Function Specific Activities - The following is a list of top Function-Specific activities performed in the job.
- Analyze business requirements (e.g., functional and technical requirements, information need, business processes) by conducting information-gathering sessions with clients, analyzing the information and prioritizing the requirements to gain understanding of the business needs.
- Create and refine conceptual alternatives of business process, technology design and blueprint or infrastructure assessment to create the physical environment needed to develop, test, train and deploy the solution.
- Consult with solution project teams/Network & Security Architect in order to develop a solution design which is compliant with the architecture and standards of the Company.
- Compose solution reference architectures for leveraging cloud and security services throughout the Coca-Cola system.
- Manage a project against a plan and objectives to ensure commitments are met by monitoring, assessing, and resolving variances in budget, timing or quality of work.
- Communicate status of work to appropriate parties in order to keep them informed and involved.
- Review detailed research materials, vendor product plans and industry trends for new/emerging technologies in order to identify the impact on current Company technology strategies and business plans.
- Manage or participate in cross-functional teams to promote technology strategies, analyze and test products, or perform pilot and first implementations of new technologies in order to integrate new technologies into the Company's Global infrastructure.
- Determine all technical and resource components (e.g., network, landscape) and associated costs (e.g., development, training) for technology to ensure capacity and performance requirements are met.
- Provide Tier 4 technical expertise for diagnosing and resolving global network and/or security issues.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.