**Must sit in Jacksonville, FL**
1. Managing Web security devices/URL filters (BlueCoat)
2. 3 or more years of network security experience including IDS/IPS, sandboxing, URL filtering, WAF, DLP, etc.
3. Firewall experience-Cisco ASA is STRONGLY desired, but will look at candidates with other types of firewall experienceExperience with managing the following security tools:
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Managing web security devices/URL filters (BlueCoat)
- Managing IDS/IPS
- Managing certificates for an enterprise
- Pen testing experience
- Splunk experience
- Security certifications such as CISSP, ethical hacking, etc.
* Responsible for design, administration of a secure and reliable network; this includes but is not limited to:
o Cisco switches, routers, and firewalls
o URL Filtering and proxies
* Continuously identify IT security risk, report IT security risk, as well as participate in IT security risk assessments and play an active role in remediating any identified risks
* Develop and maintain expert knowledge of information security network engineering technologies, emerging threats, new technologies, etc.
* Monitor for vulnerabilities in security technologies and play active role in tracking and remediating them
* Actively monitor security technologies and report concerns with appropriate urgency as defined in the incident response plan
* Recommend changes and improvements to information security risk posture
* Troubleshoot issues
* Participate in Security Incident Response TeamRequirements:
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 or more years network experience (routers, switches, firewalls, VPN, BGP, etc.)
- 5 or more years experience in enterprise with formal change control procedures
- 3 or more years network security experience (IPS/IDS, sandboxing, URL Filtering, WAF, DLP, etc.)
- 1 or more years Splunk experience (desired)
- 1 or more years Citrix Netscaler experience (desired)
- Great troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail
- Passion for customer service
- Certifications desired:
CCNA Security, CCNP Security, CISSP, GIAC
- Familiarity with information security controls and best practices such as ISO 27000 and NIST
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite such as Microsoft Sharepoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and ProjectAbout TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.