Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
The Workday Security Engineering Team is looking for a Network Engineer to grow and assist the organization with enterprise network security initiatives. This roles charter is to manage and secure production and enterprise networks and will focus on identifying risks, proposing and implementing mitigation solutions, and operationalizing the protection of Workday networks.
Skills and Experience:
- BS or MS degree
- 5 + years of professional network security engineering
- Ideal candidate will have strong understanding of industry trends in all areas of Cybersecurity and be an accomplished security practitioner
- Experience working in 24 x 7 centers with complex, high transaction, high availability environments
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, both oral and written
- Ability to convey complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Experience with plans, designs, and evaluations of security systems and architectures
Your arsenal should include expert knowledge of:
- IP services (IPv4, VPN, IPv6, Multicast, QOS, SNMP, VOIP, VTC, etc)
- Network security products including network firewalls, web application firewalls (WAF), proxy solutions, intrusion detection and prevention (IDS/IPS), packet capture and analysis, mobile security, and network admission control
- Bind, Syslog, Tufin, Tail-f, Nagios/Icinga
- Software Defined Networking (OpenStack Nuetron, VMWare NSX, etc)
- CCNP Security and/or CCNA Security certification
- F5 Essentials/Advance Certs
- ITIL - Version 2/3
Sense of humor and positive attitude required, no exceptions!About Workday
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 1,000 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A little about us:
A leading provider of enterprise cloud applications, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest organizations.