Location: Los Angeles, CA
Employment Type: Full Time
Title: Network Security Engineer/IT Manager
Target Salary: Will depend upon experience
You are a network engineering master. Build from scratch? That's a second language. Well, you just hit the jackpot. Robert Half Technology is looking for a Network Engineer for our client in the Los Angeles area. This person will need experience in a legal/professional services background. Because this role is very visible within the company, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and organization.
**For immediate and confidential consideration please email your resume to Danielle Abramov at **
- 6+ years of direct experience designing, engineering and/or configuring telephony or network systems
- Experience with critical IP technologies including QoS, multicast, and routing/switching such as MPLS IPv4 and IPv6 dual stack architecture, implementation, best practices and transition techniques
- Solid networking fundamentals required. Understanding of CISCO IOS, VLNAS, DHCP, SMTP, DFS, DNS, NAT, subnetting and IPSec and SSL/TLS and etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to Information Technology
- Certifications in CISCO such as CCNP or CCDP are required
- Certifications in IT security are encouraged
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.