Why You?Basic qualifications:
• Bachelors degree and/or extensive experience managing a service
Technical Network Experience with Cisco Routers
• Extensive experience of integrating network (LAN/WiFi & WAN/MAN ) solutions to deliver global IT services.
• Hands on practical networking experience
• Proven experience at managing a global service
• Proven ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels and communicate service issues in their terms
• Experience of managing with 3rd Party vendors
• Experience in leading geographically dispersed teams
• Demonstrated ability for sound judgment with strong emphasis on quality, cost and service improvement
• Demonstrated experience with IT management and improvement methodologies such as ITIL, 6S, Lean and/or ADP
• The successful candidate should have a high level of expertise in many of the following areas: network routing (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP), Multicast, Anycast, VLANs, MPLS, Data Center Spine-and-Leaf Architectures, QoS, VoIP, Wifi, 802.1x, Wan Optimization, SNMP, IPSec, VPN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, and virtualization technologies (SDN, SD-WAN, NFV, VXLAN, EVPN).
• Qualification equivalent to Cisco CCNA , ideally CCDP or CCIE level
• ITIL, ADP, Lean methodologies, 6S
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
A little about us:
We are a science-led global healthcare company on a mission to help people to do more, feel better and live longer.