We are looking for a Network Support Engineer. This role is responsible for ongoing support of all network infrastructure including routers, firewalls, load-balancers, switches, and any other related network infrastructure.This is a shift-based position for a 24/7/365 department; shifts may include night, weekend and holiday work.
- Receive escalations from the Network Operations Center for issues as they arise.
- Provide support to sales and support for customer-related network issues (both pre and post sales).
- Plan, schedule, and implement network maintenance's that include firmware upgrades and hardware replacement.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network issues as they arise.
- Engage with Technical Account Managers to represent the networking department in discussions with VIP customers.
- Create diagrams and other documentation of live network environments for internal and customer use.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.