A Network Support Specialist job in Jersey City NJ is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. This is a remote position. You will need three or more years of experience in diagnosing basic server access issues and administering users in Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory.
Network Support Specialist job responsibilities include:
• Printer support (installation of printer drivers, troubleshooting, replacement of consumables).
• Ensure timely completion of tickets and assist with the administration of company telephones (desk and mobile).
• Provide expert-level troubleshooting and configuration of multiple technologies associated with unified communications product and services focusing on the Cisco family of communication products such as Cisco Unified Communications V8.X.
• Provide recommendations and technology-based solutions to meet or exceed business requirements and objectives.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• Three or more years of experience
If you are interested in this Network Support Specialist job then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.