Looking for a Network Technical Support Specialist!
Network Technical Support Specialist Responsibilities:
Troubleshoot network/internet connectivity issues
Setting up private LAN's for conferences at hotel
Troubleshoot TV signaling issues
Network Technical Support Qualifications:
o Technical helpdesk/call center experience preferred.
o Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Patient, courteous and friendly phone demeanor.
o Customer service oriented. Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to multi-task.
o Knowledge and experience with basic computer networking concepts and fundamentals.
· Provide attentive, patient, dedicated, and innovative tier 1 technical support to customers via phone, email and remote management software.
· Raise issues of concern and/or problems to the attention of a Tier 2 Call Center Representative or Tier 1 Shift Lead.
· Log and track calls and maintain history records and related problem knowledgebase documentation within help desk management systems.
· Proactively notify and work with customers when monitored issues are detected.
· Retrieve, review, verify, collect, record, or update customer contact information and data
If interested, please email an updated resume to Melissa.email@example.com
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.