Looking for a Network Tech with DATA ENCRYPTION EXPERIENCE IN Oregon!
1. Physical troubleshooting from cable, fiber, power, cooling.
2. Data link troubleshooting in a Data Center based environment
3. Networking troubleshooting within TCP/iP, LAN/WAN, BGP
4. DATA ENCRYPTION EXPERIENCE
. TCP/IP networking knowledge.
• Broad understanding of infrastructure technologies.
• Knowledge of network cabling and standard optic types.
• Familiarity with common networking terms.
• Manage work and priorities through ticketing system and workflow.
• Collaborate with various stakeholders to remove project obstacles.
• Travel within the Virginia region will be required.
• Troubleshoot networking, routing and interconnectivity issues, including troubleshooting of network device configuration and low-level application interaction.
• Complete customer requests via Remedy trouble ticketing system.
• Participate in the migration, basic configuration and rollout of new or upgraded hardware.
Excellent analytical skills in the following areas.
• Ethernet and IP networking knowledge and experience in the application of IP protocols.
• Substantial background in large-scale datacenter network implementations and support.
• Experience working in virtualized enterprise networking environments
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.