What You'll Do
Cisco is seeking a Enterprise Networking (EN) Sales Specialist that will be leading our sales efforts into our largest Global Enterprise customers. This position will require a passion for disruptive technologies and will be able to articulate Cisco's vision for leveraging Software Defined Networking (SDN) and cloud networking to change the way our customers consume and deliver network services.
The Sales Specialist
role is Cisco's front line for our Enterprise Networking business - driving our vision, strategy and execution with senior IT architecture and operations leaders. While this role will be responsible for our overall EN portfolio architectures of Routing, Switching, and Wireless, the primary focus will be to help our customers understand the value of Cisco's innovations in Software Defined Networking solutions for the Campus, Branch, LAN/WAN including:
* Software Defined Access (SDA)
* Enterprise Wireless
* Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN) with Viptela and IWAN
* Cloud Networking with Meraki
* Infrastructure Security
In addition to helping our customers on their digital transformation journey with these solutions, this role will have responsibility for developing and implementing the strategy for software sales including Cisco ONE software and Enterprise Agreements (EAs). The ability to articulate and share the compellingly business benefits - both operationally and financially - of these solutions is essential.
Role & Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable blend of sales success, industry experience, business relevance and technical acumen in a role that has high visibility and impact within Cisco's Global Enterprise customer base.
The major activities
that the product specials role will include but are not limited to:
* Partner with Technical Solution Architects to develop and implement a strategy to exceed assigned quotas, drive sales opportunities, and collaborate with internal and external teams to drive success
* Build and execute a sales growth plan for the assigned account base that positions Cisco innovation to bring customer value
* Understand market competition and position Cisco's solutions to customers including reinforcing the value of the Cisco end-to-end architecture
* Develop trusted advisor relationships with a range of end customers from technical decision makers to executive business leaders
* M aintain ownership of overall results and operational discipline through sales management tools and business reviews
Who You'll Work With
The EN Sales Specialist will develop and execute a sales strategy within a select number of large accounts and will meet or exceed bookings targets. A proven ability to work within a matrix selling organization and collaborate with customers, partners, account teams, services and other organizations is vital for this role.
Who You Are
* Proven Track record with minimum 5 years quota ownership and direct selling Enterprise Networking solutions
* BS/BA degree or equivalent required
* Experienced account sales planning
* Strong collaboration skills with demonstrable results in leading collaborative teams
* Financial and business acumen
* Strong customer facing and relationship building skills
* Strong attention to detail and follow-up
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Entrepreneurship, sense of urgency: The successful candidate will possess a high energy level which allows them to react to situations quickly and decisively, possessing self-confidence to be assertive when taking a position, not afraid to make decisions.
* Indomitable work ethic: The successful candidate will reject setbacks and will enthusiastically persist until achievement of ambitious goals. He or she will be resourceful and innovative at tackling complex sales or marketing challenges in a timely matter.
* Image and presence: The successful candidate will have significant exposure to customers and industry partners alike. As such, he or she must project the professional image of the company both internally and externally.
* Accountability: He or she should be a results oriented team player who leads by example, holds him or herself accountable for performance, takes absolute ownership, and champions all aspects of the sales and account management process and expected results.
* Proactive and constant sense of urgency to address customer requirements in a timely manner
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thoughtful aders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple
haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.