Neuromorphic Computing Chip Design Engineer Job Description
As a member of analog and mixed signal circuit design team within Advanced Design Department in Intel's Technology and Manufacturing Group, you will be responsible to design/develop architecture and circuits (both digital and analog) for neuromorphic computing chips in Intel's advanced CMOS process technology.
Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Develop neuromorphic computing algorithm and chip architecture
- Performing low power circuit/logic design and simulation, layout planning and logic/performance verification activities
- Testing and debug the chip in the Lab
- Developing automation flows to improve the design quality and productivity
- Responding to customer/client requests
The candidate should possess the below behavioral trait:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.Minimum Requirements:
- The candidate must possess a Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related discipline.
- Must have a minimum of 3 months experience in architecture development and mixed signal circuit design for neuromorphic computing chips.
Inside this Business Group
- Experience with standard EDA tools for layout, circuit simulation, timing analysis, and layout parasitics extraction
- Ability to solve complex problems using computer algorithms and programming techniques
- Demonstrate strong design automation skills, good software knowledge, and experience with Unix and one or multiple programming languages, including but not limited to skill, C, C , Perl, Tcl
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.