- Support new business plan conversions, spin-offs, start-ups, and plan mergers/acquisitions and provides consultative services to internal and external partners and clients with respect to transition of retirement plan from prior vendor. This includes:
- Analysis of plan documents for those clients with individually designed plans wishing to utilize a Pru supported plan (Prototype, volume submitter, specimen) document.
- Perform pre-sale plan reviews to ensure that there are no issues associated with the plan using a Pru supported plan document, and to ensure there are no obvious compliance or operational issues.
- Provide a Prototype, Specimen, and Volume Submitter plan document drafting support. This includes support for Plan Restatements, Mergers/Acquisitions, and Spin-offs.
- Attend strategy and plan design meetings, and any other interim internal and external meetings when necessary, and identifies retirement plan design issues based on the client’s corporate structure, acquisitions/mergers, the client’s objectives and needs, and compliance testing issues; prepare for discussion with client and/or in-house attorneys to work towards a resolution.
- Supports Compliance Account Managers as capacity dictates.
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.