Aquent, the world leader in digital, marketing, and creative staffing, is seeking a consultative, results-driven and energetic sales professional to acquire and develop deep and lasting relationships within a large key account (think Fortune 500), while achieving assigned goals for sales(FTE staffing placements) and profit growth. We are looking for someone who has a passion for the Sportswear and Apparel industry and desires to be an ambitious, team-centric, business development component of a key account team dedicated to ongoing growth and success.
The AD penetrates their assigned account by:
- Selling new or additional product offerings or services to current buyers; and/or
- Conducting research to uncover new buyers within the existing Key Account.
- Selling to additional client locations or divisions
- Consistent and ongoing outreach & networking via phone, social media and targeted local events.
You'll lead the overall growth strategy, and manage all contracts and negotiations with senior members of your client's procurement and contracts team, third-party vendor(s) like Managed Service Providers (MSP), hiring managers, and other key client and Aquent stakeholders. You will cross-sell Aquent's solutions to achieve comprehensive account penetration with maximum exposure for Aquent's services. The end result is closing multi-year staffing solution deals, to accomplish the goal of multiple FTE growth across an enterprise.
You will work to strengthen and build the client's respect, trust, and commitment to you and Aquent by connecting Aquent's senior managers with like senior managers within the account. This affords you the opportunity to offer even broader insight and solutions to your client.
Pursuing and supporting large companies requires exceptional presentation skills, whether internal, external, one-on-one, or with a large audience. You'll lead, manage, and deliver quarterly and annual business reviews, as well as develop new business by generating inspiring and memorable presentations.
Lastly, but no less important, is the AD's ability to establish strong internal partnerships and working relationships. Aquent Agents, the service delivery team, are introduced to buyers early on in the sales process. It's their subject matter expertise and recruiting skills that give the client confidence that Aquent will consistently meet their needs. Agents also help build success stories, identify new buyers, and provide vital company insight through the Quality Check process. Together, the AD and Agents build and execute account strategies to grow the business and provide excellent customer service to our clients and talent.
Below are the key requisites that greatly impact an AD's success:
- B.S. degree
- Proven sales record closing multi-year, multi-FTE, complex sales and solutions
- Experience in Business Development
- Excellent communication, troubleshooting, and negotiating skills
- Ability to make cold calls as well as conduct in-person sales meetings/presentations on a weekly basis
- Knowledge of strategic selling concepts and consultative sales
- Ability to follow a defined sales process and documentation standards
- Immense business acumen
- Ability to gain consensus and build enthusiasm for your ideas and Aquent's
- Ability to leverage social media, like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, to build your brand and Aquent's
The right candidate should also be:
- Energetic, detail oriented, organized, self-directed, and highly motivated
- An event and networking pro
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Aquent helps leading companies achieve their goals by connecting them with talented marketing, creative and digital professionals on a contract basis.