Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE "green" escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
If you are looking for a role that combines your drive to succeed with a passion for customers, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a high energy, motivated sales professional to promote innovative solutions with current and potential customers. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sell New Equipment (NE) contracts at required price and margin levels to obtain new unit agreements
- Possess broad product knowledge of all elevator/escalator lines and specialized architectural product knowledge
- Make effective sales presentations
- Read/interpret architectural drawings
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of products and monitor collection of accounts
- Must show demonstrated results in a sales role, possess solid communication skills in order to effectively communicate with customers and other UTC employees; be aggressive, goal-oriented individual who has demonstrated their ability to work independently and efficiently
- Candidates should also have an entrepreneurial spirit and selling strategy; have demonstrated good business decision making in previous positions; must be a team player and have the ability to create proposals and sell on factors other than price
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organization, teamwork and computer skills are required
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
A little about us:
Otis Elevator Company is the world's largest manufacturer and maintainer of people-moving products, including elevators, escalators and moving walkways - a constant, reliable name for more than 160 years.