Company Description Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be. Team Description
In order for Visa to deliver on the version of the best way to pay be paid for everyone, everywhere, the Operations & Infrastructure team must provide best-in-class infrastructure services that are secure, scalable, continuously available, and run on software-defined infrastructures. The O&I team is charged with building, operating, and maintaining secure and reliable data centers, systems and networks to support the business functionality that Visa provides to payment industry stakeholders.
The Production Support group prides itself in keeping the applications and systems of Visa up and running to cater to the 24*7 needs of the business. As part of the team - you will be responsible for supporting critical applications and ensure the stability of the applications by performing proactive maintenance activities, engage in automation activities, do root cause analysis and remediation.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code." Job Description
We are looking for Systems Analysts to join our Operations & Infrastructure team. Past job duties and project have included:
- Managing databases
- Supporting applications and middleware technologies.
- Defining and implementing alert management rules.
- Analyzing current processes and helping to identify process improvements.
- Updating the web portal to make it more intuitive and useful.
- Defining and implementing metrics for use by various levels of management.
So what are we looking for in a Systems Analyst?
- Students graduating in Fall 2016 or Spring 2017
- Pursuing a Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Electronics, Electrical Communication Engineering or a related field
- Working knowledge of production support processes such as incident/change/problem management, call triaging and escalation procedures
- Ability to write and maintain scripts to monitor system activity including application smoke test activities during pre and post production implementations
- Strong analytical and automation skillset to innovate and transform the traditional operational model
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Highly driven and resourceful
San Francisco / Bay Area, CA
Highlands Ranch, CO
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.