Company Description Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code." Job Description
We have an excellent software test team and we're looking for someone who wants to excel. We're looking for anyone who has great analytical skills, ideas to innovate, and strong interpersonal skills. This role allows you to innovate and make it happen! You will have great flexibility in designing new ways of testing and formulating robust and efficient ways of testing. You will be responsible for performing Functional and Automation testing for Issuer Processing applications. You will be interfacing directly with staff members of Global Client Testing, Quality Assurance, Product Management, Project Management, and Development. You will receive hands-on training and invaluable experience by working side-by-side with experts to gain knowledge and experience while working for a great company! Responsibilities:
- Responsible for programming test conditions, testing, implementation, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software.
- Create system and testing design documentation per department standards.
- Support collection and reporting of project and software metrics.
- Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
- Work with Development and Project Management teams to ensure the issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Support and validate feature releases.
- Work directly with developers from Financial Institutions.
So what are we looking for in a New Grad QA Test Engineer?
- Students graduating December 2016 or Spring 2017
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Management, Information Systems, or a related field
- Ability to comprehend and translate complex technical issues and apply to business solutions
- Any SQL, database or web services background is a plus
- An interest in QA is a plus
- Except in exceptional circumstances, undergraduate candidates who will require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future will not be considered for this position
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.