At Blake Medical Center, your career is in your hands!
Blake Medical Center is lookin g for dedicated, compassionate Registered Nurses to add to their skilled team of patient-focused professionals. The right person will want to become an integral part of this dynamic institution built upon the foundation of creating the culture of compassion and commitment one person at a time. We're hiring top talent today. Apply now! We are accepting applications for our New Graduate Nurse Residency Programs!
All experience levels are welcome to apply! If you have no experience or if you are an experienced nurse that is looking to transition into a new area of healthcare, we have a program for you! We have paid residency programs in the following specialty areas:
• Emergency Room
• Operating Room
• Cardiovascular ICU (CVICU)
• PCU/Telemetry/ICU Step Down
Cohorts for each program are ongoing throughout the year with various start dates. The programs are a balance of classroom learning and clinical experiences that are completed with a preceptor.
Blake Medical Center is located in Bradenton, Florida, just minutes from the beautiful Gulf Coast beaches of Manatee County. Our 383-bed, level II trauma center near Tampa is one of only two trauma centers in the State of Florida to receive official verification by the American College of Surgeons and the first in Florida to be state verified. Our hospital is also a proud recipient of the American Heart Association's Gold Fit Friendly Designation for our above and beyond dedication to employees' health.
This job posting is ongoing and applications are welcome at all times. A recruiter will contact you via email upon receipt of your application to discuss available opportunities, shifts and locations.Qualifications: Education
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred from an accredited nursing school.
- Florida State Registered Nurse license at the time of start date.
- BLS Certification from the American Heart Association.
- Previous experience in the medical field is a plus, but is not required.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.