At Fawcett Memorial Hospital, your career is in your hands!
Fawcett Memorial Hospital is looking for dedicated, compassionate Registered Nurses to add to their skilled team of patient-focused professionals. The right person will want to become an integral part of this dynamic institution built upon the foundation of creating the culture of compassion and commitment one person at a time. We're hiring top talent today. Apply now! We are accepting applications for our New Graduate Nurse Residency Programs! All experience levels are welcome to apply! If you have no experience or if you are an experienced nurse that is looking to transition into a new area of healthcare, we have a program for you! We have paid residency programs in the following specialty areas:
• Emergency Room
• Operating Room
• Cardiovascular ICU (CVICU)
• PCU/Telemetry/ICU Step Down
If you are interested in PACU or Cath Lab - we are now able to help train in these areas through our ICU program.
Cohorts for each program are ongoing throughout the year with various start dates and locations for training. The programs are a balance of classroom learning and clinical experiences that are completed with a preceptor. Fawcett Memorial Hospital
is a 237-bed, full-service acute care hospital serving Charlotte County and the surrounding areas since 1975. Clinical specialties include 24-hour emergency care center, a comprehensive ACoS CoC accredited cancer program, Joint Commission accredited Stroke Center of Excellence, accredited Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention, Spine and Orthopedic Center with accredited Pain Management program, Wound Management and Hyperbaric Medicine, Bariatric Services, inpatient and outpatient surgery, minimally invasive surgery, CARF accredited inpatient rehabilitation, Fawcett Sports & Rehabilitation and many outpatient programs. Fawcett also provides a variety of community wellness programs.
This job posting is ongoing and applications are welcome at all times. A recruiter will contact you via email upon receipt of your application to discuss available opportunities, shifts and locations.Qualifications: Education
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred from an accredited nursing school.
- Florida State Registered Nurse license at the time of start date.
- BLS Certification from the American Heart Association.
- Previous experience in the medical field is a plus, but is not required.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.