At Englewood Hospital, your career is in your hands!
Englewood Hospital is lookin g for dedicated, compassionate Registered Nurses to add to their skilled team of patient-focused professionals. The right person will want to become an integral part of this dynamic institution built upon the foundation of creating the culture of compassion and commitment one person at a time. We're hiring top talent today. Apply now! We are accepting applications for our New Graduate Nurse Residency Programs! All experience levels are welcome to apply! If you have no experience or if you are an experienced nurse that is looking to transition into a new area of healthcare, we have a program for you! We have paid residency programs in the following specialty areas:
• Emergency Room
• Operating Room
• PCU/Telemetry/ICU Step Down
Cohorts for each program are ongoing throughout the year with various start dates. The programs are a balance of classroom learning and clinical experiences that are completed with a preceptor.
Discover how we care in our vibrant, beachfront community where the patient and our community always come first.
At Englewood Community Hospital
we work hard to contribute to the health of our patients by ensuring the happiness of our people. As part of the HCA West and Central Florida hospital system, we focus on your needs while providing excellent care to our patients. Our intimate 100-bed hospital has earned major accolades for our Orthopedic, Stroke and Cardiac achievements. We are also an accredited Chest Pain Center offering many "big-city" services to our patients.
This job posting is ongoing and applications are welcome at all times. A recruiter will contact you via email upon receipt of your application to discuss available opportunities, shifts and locations.Qualifications: Education
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred from an accredited nursing school.
- Florida State Registered Nurse license at the time of start date.
- BLS Certification from the American Heart Association.
- Previous experience in the medical field is a plus, but is not required.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.