At Palms of Pasadena, your career is in your hands!
Palms of Pasadena is looking for dedicated, compassionate Registered Nurses to add to their skilled team of patient-focused professionals. The right person will want to become an integral part of this dynamic institution built upon the foundation of creating the culture of compassion and commitment one person at a time. We're hiring top talent today. Apply now! We are accepting applications for our New Graduate Nurse Residency Programs! All experience levels are welcome to apply! If you have no experience or if you are an experienced nurse that is looking to transition into a new area of healthcare, we have a program for you! We have paid residency programs in the following specialty areas:
• Emergency Room
• Operating Room
• Cardiovascular ICU (CVICU)
• PCU/Telemetry/ICU Step Down
Cohorts for each program are ongoing throughout the year with various start dates. The programs are a balance of classroom learning and clinical experiences that are completed with a preceptor. At Palms of Pasadena,
we are committed to providing our patients and their families with compassionate care. For more than 20 years our busy, 307-bed acute care facility has been dedicated to quality and devoted to our community. Palms of Pasadena has received National recognition for our Stoke Program, A DNV Certified primary Stroke Center. We are also accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of rehabilitation facilities, The Joint and Spine Center has a 5 star rating for joint replacement and total knee replacement.
This job posting is ongoing and applications are welcome at all times. A recruiter will contact you via email upon receipt of your application to discuss available opportunities, shifts and locations.Qualifications: Education
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred from an accredited nursing school.
- Florida State Registered Nurse license at the time of start date.
- BLS Certification from the American Heart Association.
- Previous experience in the medical field is a plus, but is not required.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom