At Memorial Hospital of Tampa, your career is in your hands!
Memorial Hospital of Tampa is lookin g for dedicated, compassionate Registered Nurses to add to their skilled team of patient-focused professionals. The right person will want to become an integral part of this dynamic institution built upon the foundation of creating the culture of compassion and commitment one person at a time. We're hiring top talent today. Apply now! We are accepting applications for our Registered Nurses! All experience levels are welcome to apply! If you have no experience or if you are an experienced nurse that is looking to transition into a new area of healthcare, we have a program for you! We have openings in the following specialty areas:
• Operating Room
• Emergency Department
• PCU/Telemetry/ICU Step Down Memorial Hospital of Tampa
is a 183 bed facility located in the heart of South Tampa. South Tampa is considered by many Tampa residents to be the affluent and hip epicenter of Tampa. The neighborhoods of SoHo, Hyde Park, Bayshore Davis Island, Palma Ceia, make up the South Tampa area. Memorial Hospital is comfortably located in this area of the city and boasts a friendly small community hospital feel backed by HCA career growth opportunities, generous salary and benefits and the resources needed to offer the best care to our patients by supporting our nursing staff.
This job posting is ongoing and applications are welcome at all times. A recruiter will contact you via email upon receipt of your application to discuss available opportunities, shifts and locations.Qualifications: Education
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred from an accredited nursing school.
- Florida State Registered Nurse license at the time of start date.
- BLS Certification from the American Heart Association.
- Previous experience in the medical field is a plus, but is not required.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
- Additional qualifications may vary by position.