The New Product Innovation Project Manager position will work for the newly acquired Vogue International brands. These brands represent an innovative hair care business which is new to our Consumer Family of Companies and focused on the marketing, development and distribution of salon-influenced and nature-inspired hair care and other personal care products. With several strong brands among its portfolio, including OGX® and MAUI MOISTURE® Proganix® and FX®, the Vogue business is the cornerstone of Johnson & Johnson Consumer’s hair care operations. Vogue International products are sold in the U.S. and in 38 countries. This role will be located in Clearwater, Florida.
The New Product Innovation Project Manager will be responsible for managing the planning, execution and progress of product development projects. This will include day to day managing project outcomes to achieve objectives on-time. The Project Manager will need to be detail-oriented and an excellent communicator with strong leadership skills. Building and maintaining relationships with key internal stakeholder groups is a critical aspect of this role will be required to work closely with Category Management, Global Sourcing, Quality Assurance, Supply Chain and Forecasting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for all aspects of project management for assigned product development projects through the entire lifecycle.
• Creates cohesive project plans with identifiable critical path, task dependencies, and major milestones, and manages the approved plans and schedules, ensuring successful completion within scope, time, and quality parameters.
• Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, monitors and summarizes progress of projects.
• Prepares reports for leadership regarding project status.
• Follows up daily with outside vendors to help keep projects on track.
• Builds and maintains effective working relationships with team members and other departments involved in the projects.
• Coordinates meetings, writes minutes, and develops presentation material.
• Identify and help implement process and reporting improvements while ensuring that sufficient resources are available to meet project goals.
• Assess project risks / process opportunities and communicate results to senior management; initiate action plans as necessary.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Additional duties as assigned by management.