Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for a Vehicle Evaluator/Test Driver
in Naples. This position is a temporary opportunity through August 2015. The vehicle Evaluator/Test Driver may work between 25-40hours/week. OT may be required as facility gets busier. This position pays 9.00/hr. We have evening shifts available, we are looking for drivers Monday-Sunday. If you ever wanted to drive fancy new cars, now you can and get paid for doing it.
If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Vehicle Evaluator/Test Driver include but are not limited to the following:
Test-drive and evaluate new and prototype motor vehicles on pre-defined routes upon public roads in various weather conditions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each key responsibility satisfactorily.
• Thorough knowledge of local motor vehicle and traffic laws.
• Able to drive vehicles with automatic and manual transmissions.
• Able to sit and drive for up to 10 hours per shift (when needed) with regular breaks.
• Able to operate test vehicles as equipped for typical drivers.
• Able to drive safely in daylight, darkness, and in poor weather and road conditions.
• Able to work independently and or in small groups and for periods without direct
• Able to write legibly all comments needed on documents.
• Maintain security and safety of assigned test vehicles. Lock all vehicles when not occupied.
• Complete ALL vehicle pre-inspections prior to leaving facility.
• Follow predetermined assigned routes.
• Complete assigned test procedures, and duty cycles and furnish complete reports, including
complete comments of findings.
• Work cooperatively with engineering staff and its customers on vehicle and system issues when requested.
• Able to follow ALL rules, policies and procedures pertaining to test vehicles. (No eating, drinking (except for bottled water) or smoking in vehicles.
• Follow ALL rules and procedures pertaining to high security vehicles.
• No use of cell phones or texting while driving a vehicle.
• Arrive to work on time.
• Be able to write clear and concise comments about what you experience and explain your perception of vehicle performance, function and comfort.
• Have a minimum of 3 years of personal or professional driving experience.
Hours Monday-Sunday on rotating shifts
Evening Shift is 4PM-2AM (8-10 hrs. /day). You must be flexible and able to work weekends.
For immediate consideration please apply at www.adeccousa.com and call Claudia Witherspoon at 239-346-3458 for more information.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.