As North America's largest and most respected produce distributor, FreshPoint is driven by strong corporate and community values and, most important, driven by the employees who uphold them. FreshPoint, Inc. and its operating companies is a great place to find your professional and personal potential. Our mission is to help our customers succeed, but FreshPoint is also the place where you can find your success.With many career opportunity paths to choose from, your career in the produce industry could be on the fast track to tremendous reward and satisfaction. Responsibilities
- Order selecting
- Loading of trucks
- Daily clean-up of warehouse
- Proper completion of pick tags
- Proper completion of spoilage report
- Safe operation of forklifts and pallet jacks- Must have at least one year experience on a Pallet Rider Forklift (Standup)
- Pitting trucks - yard hostler only
- Follow the PWM's (Preferred Work Methods) for warehouse
- If required to move/drive company vehicles, employee must have a valid driver's license and remain insurable under our general liability and auto insurance policy.
- Other duties as assigned
- Employee must pass a background check, pre-employment post offer drug screen and lifting test
- Good communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Pass the minimum hiring requirements
- Maintain certification to operate all PIT (Powered Industrial Truck) trained to operate
- Education or experience to fulfill the essential functions and responsibilities with a minimum of 6 months warehouse experience or equivalent experience.
• Warehouse environment- temperatures varying from -12 to 75 degrees Fahrenheit
• Open Availability
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis without future employment sponsorship.
FreshPoint Denver is proud to be an EEO/AA employer - M/F/D/V.
This opportunity is available through FreshPoint Denver. This is not a Corporate position. All hiring decisions will be made at the sole discretion of FreshPoint Denver
A little about us: