PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you're serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.Job Description
Network Information Security organization is tasked with designing, implementing and maintaining information security capabilities and services for the PwC Network of member firms. The organization consists of highly skilled information security professionals across the globe that are focused on developing a leading security program across the Network of Firms, to foster clientsâ€™ trust in our ability to secure their most sensitive data, to better position PwC to address clientsâ€™ evolving needs and to harmonize the internal firm security strategy with client services go-to-market strategy. The group is leading PwC's Network Security Transformation Programme, which is a multi-year programme to enhance existing capabilities and build new capabilities to combat the ever more complex cyber threats.
Security Architecture, Engineering and Innovation designs and builds security technology capabilities across the PwC Network of Firms. They provide information security architecture standards, support PwC IT programmes, identify and pilot innovative security technologies and implement security tools to address risks and IT security painpoints.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 6
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates intimate knowledge of, and/or proven record of success in, the principles, theories, practices and techniques for activities associated with planning, implementing and deploying IT Infrastructure projects, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, emphasizing the following areas:
- Understanding of architecture and system development that support architecture efforts;
- Understanding of US technology infrastructure in respective technical domains; as well as IT service offerings and the firm's business at a national level;
- Translating business plans into Infrastructure technical objectives supporting the development of infrastructure design guidance for the firm's IT environments;
- Developing and building complex technical infrastructure solutions, managing major infrastructure adjustments for minimal impact to operations in their respective technical domain;
- Sharing knowledge of industry-setting practices within and across teams;
- Utilizing architecture knowledge to define the security architecture for assigned projects;
- Driving execution/development based on the security architecture strategy to address the enterpriseâ€™s processes and systems; and,
- Managing application/platform architecture domain(s) for assigned applications.
Demonstrates intimate abilities, and/or proven record of success in, the principles, theories, practices and techniques for activities associated with planning, implementing and deploying IT Infrastructure projects, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, emphasizing the following areas:
- Understanding tactical competencies within a technical domain of the firm's infrastructure;
- Interfacing with various levels or groups within the organization;
- Collaborating with project teams to identify risks of product selection, implementation and with other tools and security tools;
- Leverage industry-setting standards among Technology Services staff and peer teams;
- Executing on technical security infrastructure projects to upgrade or refresh security management tools;
- Training and documenting technical concepts, processes and procedures, as well as ability to cross-train others;
- Developing and executing technical infrastructure solutions to meet sponsor requirement in the context of a project team;
- Defining security architecture for a delivery organization;
- Realizing the security architecture vision and strategy via the definition and adoption of the platform security architecture;
- Researching and recommending new development technologies and techniques; and,
- Communicating security architecture impact on platforms and systems.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.