Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing administrative support for the Residential Construction team, specifically in the Node Split function. Ensures timely and cost-effective completion of administrative details with the ability to coordinate diverse tasks requiring exceptional organizational skills. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Track milestones throughout the course of a project by managing lifecycle updates in JT/Polaris
- Liaise with stakeholders as point of contact for all internal Comcast cross functional groups
- Create & approve funding request
- Manage Quality Control (QC) workflow by interacting with other roles, including Specialists & Permit Coordinators to ensure all milestones have been closed
- Provides administrative support for project completion; assists with project plan in consultation with appropriate participants and coordinates steps to ensure participation of appropriate interested individuals and groups.
- Assists with project status to ensure progress toward completion and required procedural steps are completed fully and in a timely manner.
- Seeks cooperation and input in project assignments; coordinates needed meetings or hearings to gather input and meet procedural requirements.
- Provides status reports to senior management or other management to keep them apprised of progress and any anticipated issues.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to manage tasks within budget and schedule
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Effective communication upward, downward and laterally
- Build relationships with internal and external partners
- Basic knowledge of Outside Plant (OSP) and Inside Plant (ISP) construction practices and procedures
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office Suite
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer