Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an exciting opportunity for a Part Time (30-39 hrs/wk) Non-CDL Bus Driver at the Honolulu Airport location! The primary responsibility of this position is to safely operate an Enterprise bus between the airport and the rental facility, transporting customers picking up and returning vehicles in a courteous and helpful manner. They establish and maintain clear communications with other bus operators and management team to ensure a consistent, superior level of customer service. The bus driver is the first and last person our customers see so we are looking for someone who has great Aloha spirit and teamwork. This part time 30-39 hour/week position requires availability of nights, weekends and holidays. This person will perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.Responsibilities:
- Provide customer service including greeting, arrival statement; identify level of service, determining airline drop-off, giving direction to exit and thanking customers
- Provide safe, clean and comfortable transportation
- Ensure that the bus is mechanically sound and that all required preventive and scheduled maintenance has been performed
- Obey traffic regulations, use defensive driving skills and drive with seat-belts fastened
- Assist passengers on and off the bus and help with luggage as needed
- Operate radio in a professional manner using ten codes to keep base and other buses informed of traffic and location status
- Inspect bus for damage and ensure that all equipment is in working order. Inform manager of any maintenance and or safety hazards
- Follow route and bus spacing as required by location busing standards
This position requires a passenger endorsement and is subject to DOT requirements including a pre-employment drug test and physical.Qualifications:
- Must have completed education at a minimum of a high school diploma or GED or equivalent.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record (no more than 3 or more moving violations within the last 3 years and no DUI/DWI within the last 5 years).
- Minimum of 1 year driving experience in a similar vehicle (large shuttle van or bus) preferred.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds to assist customers.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment DOT physical exam to obtain a Medical Card as required by the USDOT.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work 30-39 hours per week including nights, weekends and holidays.
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.