Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
Operate under limited supervision in performing moderately complex activities related to overseeing and managing the operational aspects of one or more projects within a business unit. Using knowledge of the business strategic plan, advance or conclude projects that achieve business goals and objectives and/or improve or streamline functions. Monitor daily operations and provide direction to and assist subordinate staff. May operate cross-functionally within the organization.KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage daily team activities to advance the work of one or more projects. Plan, document, review, and manage subordinate performance.
- Develop implementation plans. Allocate and coordinate resources. Develop methods for monitoring project progress.
- Review project budgets. Verify project expenditures vs. actual.
- Establish schedules and priorities. Prepare and deliver status reporting in areas such as metrics, staffing statistics, resource tracking, SOX compliance, unit progress, issue tracking, and staff meetings.
- Manage administrative tasks to include access requests, space management, equipment procurement and tracking, and contractor requisitions and work orders.
- Assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Manage key internal and external relationships. Resolve concerns on significant matters.
- Develop team members and provide ongoing professional guidance and direction.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 1 years of related experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to details
- Good understanding of project management methodology and principles
- Experiences in influencing stakeholders to ensure deliverables are met on time
- Proactively following up with stakeholders on action items and escalate if necessary
- Able to use take multiple data sources to apply analytics and produce meaningful story to the audience
- Analytical experiences with Tableau or expert in MS Excel pivot tables
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter who can effectively contribute to a team atmosphere
- Ability to set priorities, meet tight deadlines and deliver high quality results
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, etc)
- PMP or CSM is a plus
- Experience in the financial services is a plus
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.