Recognized as an expert within the company. Anticipates internal and or external business challenges and/or regulatory issues; recommends process, product or service improvements. Solves unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business. Contributes to the development of functional strategy. Leads project teams to achieve milestones and objectives. Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of business requirements. Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for the identification and ongoing development of supply chain business strategy & solutions that will enable the AGS Division to meet their business objectives
- Interface with multiple Product and Corporate functions i.e. Worldwide Operations, Manufacturing, Product Groups to ensure a successful outcome of the strategy
- Understand customer, suppliers and company requirements to the level necessary to implement the defined strategy
- Design business processes as required to support the targeted supply chain business strategy
- Interface with and lead multiple groups to ensure the success of the supply chain business strategy
- Define the methods and analytical techniques that are used for critical business functions on an internal/external basis to support worldwide business development.
- Provide and assist in scenarios in tactical and strategic planning
- Ability to translate / transfer ideas and information into an executive slide deck
- Ability to understand material flow and financial implications (Purchase Price Variance)
- Regarded as the technical expert in their particular field
- Demonstrates in-depth and/or breadth of expertise in own discipline and broad knowledge of other disciplines within the function
- Knowledgeable in processes and procedures associated with Financial & Business Models
- Leads projects with notable risk and complexity; develops the strategy for project execution
- Leads cross functional groups to execute the targeted strategy [e.g. Product owners, Supply Chain]
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business; requires conceptual and innovative thinking to develop solutions
- Impacts the direction and resource allocation for program, project or services; works within general functional policies and industry guidelines
Qualifications: Required Skills:
- Communicates complex ideas, anticipates potential objections and persuades others, often at senior levels, to adopt a different point of view
- SAP, Oracle, advance knowledge of MS office i.e. excel, powerpoint, nice to have: Tableau and sharepoint experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.