Dell’s Marketing Vision is to be a world-class, innovative and customer-focused marketing organization that shapes our offerings, influences our stakeholder’s perceptions and behaviors, and drives growth and profitability. Dell provides boundless opportunities for lateral and upward mobility and growth. Dell also has “Marketing University” that provides marketers tools and courses to develop and strengthen functional marketing skills, deepen technical expertise, enhance personal effectiveness, and strengthens leadership skills.
This position is a North America Consumer Small Business (CSB) Lead for North America Executive level Change the Business. The position evaluates and develops and lead the efforts to drive cross functional results for the vision and strategy, the executive updates, and operation reviews.
- Translates business strategies into product, operations, sales effort that deliver against both our core customer needs and our company strategic and financial goals.
- Evaluates results and plans to influence demands generation alternatives, product assortment, media selection, to establish a solid go to market strategy that delivers on RUM (Revenue, Units, Margin).
- Owns developing the right message to focus on influencing decisions and areas to focus for improving the business for the next business cycle and beyond.
- Influences the top and bottom line and optimizes all aspects of the portfolio P&L.
- Applies deep understanding of customers’ needs, the product and the competitive landscape.
- Collaborates with cross-functional team to develop, plan and implement new business development initiatives.
- Takes necessary actions to manage across teams and organizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Finance, Operations plus 8 years of relevant experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to analyze business data and make recommendations
- Strong cross functional facilitation skills for opportunities, planning, and driving results
- Experience with Powerpoint, Excel, and other key data and presentation software
- MBA Degree
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers.
**Job:** **Marketing - Merchandising*
**Organization:** **Client Solutions*
**Title:** *North America Consumer Small Business (CSB) Lead - Round Rock, TX*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *16000T81*