As a Manager on the North America Marketing Strategy and Planning team, you'll be charged with supporting key aspects of North America Marketing planning, strategy and measurement. This is a unique role: you'll need data wrangling and analysis chops, excellent communication skills and executive presence, and a strong desire to drive improvement in how we deliver strategy and data to the organization. Our team is large and there are opportunities to grow in many directions-going deeper into data, becoming a marketing strategist, or helping drive the technical innovation agenda for marketing. If you're creative, analytical, detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, we'd love to talk to you.
- Develop and communicate strategic insights, tools and standardized frameworks in support of marketing strategy and planning
- Own and manage your work product
- Work with limited direction, usually within a complex and often ambiguous environment, to drive rigorous, fact-based recommendations to senior management, other executive, functional, or regional management while supporting syndication with stakeholders across the organization
- Be innovative and curious, always looking for ways to do things better and drive analytics forward
- Lead competitive review process, providing marketers and executives insights needed to adjust strategy
- Support annual planning process by developing insightful analysis to determine marketing strategy and investment levels
- Working closely with North America and Global marketing teams as well as Finance, HR, Sourcing Business Partners
About Visa: Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
- You have a B.A. or B.S. with strong academic performance in a quantitative area (e.g., engineering, economics, math, sciences, or business) and M.B.A
- You have 3-35 years experience in a role where you did strategic projects, ideally in a marketing function and preferably with global scope
- You have stellar analytical and problem solving skills, and can break large problems down into smaller, solvable problems and gather the data you need to solve them
- You understand how marketing works and what is relevant to measure for online and offline channels
- You create visually clear, concise, and insightful products (reports or otherwise) and can show us examples you are proud of
- You can teach a team of ex-consultants a thing or two about Excel and PowerPoint
- You are comfortable presenting to senior leaders and can convince them of your viewpoint
- You are a relationship builder who earns the trust and rapport of partners at multiple levels
- You are self-improvement and learning oriented, and you approach problems with an open mind
- You are egoless about whose idea is right, but you defend your idea if it is the right idea for the company
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code."
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.