Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a North America Project Manager, Enterprise Standards and Productivity Finance to be based in any J&J NA facility and report to the Director of North America ESP Deployment.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
• Lead, facilitate and coordinate deployment activities required to transition work into the Receiving Business Unit CoE location (CoE) including:
- Developing appropriate project plan and key milestones
- Ensure processes transitioned are aligned with the CoE Service Catalog; lead workshops as needed
- Raise any deviations to the global model
- Preparation and review of process and training documentation,
- Ensure Compliance related activities are addressed
- Any other transition activities as required (e.g. service management, and others)
• Work with all required stakeholders to ensure proper and timely communications
• Accountable for a smooth transition of agreed processes & activities to CoE with minimal disruption to the operations (aligned with the Finance Operation Model)
• Accountable for overall customer satisfaction during transition process
• Anticipates and manages risks and issues that impact the transition process to CoE
• Accountable for issue and risk resolution & escalation to management where required
• Lead assessment of business readiness for successful transition and go live
• Manage interdependencies with other initiatives, local and global
• Manage key activities & milestones related to process & documentation encountered by Transition Team and other work streams / teams related to transition process and timing
• Ensure team members have the appropriate skills, supporting tools and technologies to enable them to deliver excellent customer service
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is required
• An advanced degree is preferred.
• Required skillset includes: strong leadership skills to work and lead teams under pressure; excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to deal with competing priorities and complex issues, including the ability to plan and coordinate multiple and complex transition activities.
• Change management skills, including the ability to drive others towards adapting to a changing environment are preferred.
• Strong project management, transition and knowledge transfer/training experience preferred. Understanding of Financial processes required.
• A minimum of 7 years of Finance or related business experience is required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Visio, is required.
• SAP, JDE experience preferred.
• This position preference location is in New Brunswick, NJ. or any other Johnson & Johnson office based location and will include up to 25% travel to the New Brunswick, NJ site.
• This position may also require 10-25% domestic and international travel to Canada.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function