A NOTAM Monitor job in Kent, WA is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. In this job you will review incoming global NOTAM's. NOTAM experience a must. Experience in flight dispatch or as pilot is a plus. The rate for this position is $25.00 per hour. The duration for this position is 12 or more months. Initial training will be for one month at 40 hours per week; then work will be hours per week. Once training is completed, work can be performed at home anywhere in the country.
- Review incoming global NOTAMs (Notice to Airmen - short messages regarding status of airspace infrastructure).
- Make aeronautical safety decisions based upon content of NOTAMs.
- Apply work management software to issue tasking and external communications based upon aeronautical safety decisions.
- Experience with NOTAM's
- FAA Certified Dispatcher OR CTI Graduate OR Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) & Commercial / Instrument Pilot.
- Safety Oriented.
- PC Proficient.
- Available to work off-hours.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and take ownership of specific tasks while working as an integral part of a dynamic team on larger tasks.
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented and able to perform duties with a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrated quick learner with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in this NOTAM Monitor job in Kent, WA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering, please go to www.Modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Mike Leeson at (206)682-2170 or Mike.Leeson@Modis.com .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.