Adecco Creative & Marketing is assisting ANN INC. in their search for a Lou & Grey Novelty Designer! This role is freelance, project-based, and located in NYC. The Novelty Designer will be needed for 3-4 weeks at a time for each season, approx. 4 times/year.
The Novelty Designer/Sr. Designer for Lou & Grey will work alongside the VP of Design to explore novelty designs for the brand. This Designer will be exploring novelty & trends; i.e. velvet/quilting/stripes/prints/different wash techniques. The ideal candidate for the Novelty Design role should personally have a soft, loungewear aesthetic in their sketches and portfolio and be able to translate the novelty category through the Lou & Grey lens. This role is perfect for the designer who loves taking on a challenge and has extensive experience bringing in new ideas.
Requirements for the Lou & Grey Novelty Designer include:
- A portfolio with fabrics, colors, and sketches that consistently support the tears and inspiration
- Self-motivated, ability to build out a concept with print, color, and novelty
- Ability to travel for inspiration
- A design aesthetic that¿s in line with the Lou & Grey look, and an elevated taste level
- 5-7+ years' experience in design and concepting
If this sounds like you, Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.