Recognized as an external thought leader within a strategic function or discipline. Influences the strategy to address internal or external business and regulatory issues. Proactively identifies and solves the most complex problems that impact the management and direction of the business. May participate in the development of the product or business strategy. Leads multidisciplinary projects or initiatives. Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of individual capabilities and business requirements. Job Responsibilities
Job Specific Knowledge/Experience
- Work closely with AGS SBUs and SPD on service product development
- Travel to customer sites to validate new service products
- Travel to customer sites to support the Equipment BUs meet on-wafer needs
- Engineering manager in a semiconductor fab with 10 yrs experience and a good understanding of semiconductor processes and tools (FEOL, mid-section, BEOL).
- Demonstrated analytical approach to problem solving. Good understanding tool sensor data and the use of data analytics to improve yield and productivity.
- Demonstrated track record of leading engineering improvement projects with customers
- Has experience with chamber matching & process variability reduction
- Experience in process integration (14nm, 7nm logic), FF/FB, APC
- Good understanding of doing CIP and process improvement programs in a Fab.
- Tool sensor data analytics
- SPC methodology
- Customer relationship and management skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a matrix environment and be able to lead cross functional teams to execute customer projects.
- Willing to travel extensively to customer locations (>50% travel)
- MS/Phd in EE, Material Science, Chemical Engineering, Physics or have an Engineering degree with strong semiconductor background.
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.