Why We Like Working for StoneSprings:
At our facility, we value teamwork and compassion across the spectrum of care. Click here to see what some of our team members have to say about being a part the HCA team StoneSprings Hospital Center:
Located outside of Washington, DC in the historic Loudoun County, StoneSprings Hospital Center, a 124- bed acute care facility, lies in an area full of attractions including historic parks, horseback riding, dining, shopping, and more! StoneSprings Hospital Center is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, which is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S where healthcare opportunities are almost unlimited!
StoneSprings Hospital Center has earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval and holds accreditation from the Joint Commission. Most importantly, we are dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life in our community by putting patients first. Areas of Responsibility
- Labor and Delivery (LDRP model)
- Labor and Delivery OR
- Provides effective and responsive leadership for Women's services.
- Demonstrates qualities of a role model, clearly focused on the goals and objectives of Women's services and the facility.
- Demonstrates excellent skills in all forms of communication, and works well with others in the spirit of teamwork and cooperation.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written skills, including the ability to write extensive proposals, and reports, the ability to deliver effective presentations
- Maintains organizational performance goals.
- Proactively supports the delivery of quality of service and promotes this as a fundamental value of employment at the facility.
- Develops strategic and budget planning for the service.
- Demonstrates excellent resource management, including awareness of cost and reimbursement implications for the facility. Serves as role model for others in this area
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Master's Degree preferred, otherwise obtained within 3 years. Licensure:
Current RN license from the Commonwealth of Virginia or other compact state. Current BLS. Experience:
Minimum of 5 (prefer 10) years in Maternal Child Health, with at least half of those years in leadership