Are you passionate about using your nursing skills to educate and make an impact on the lives of others?
RxCrossroads Specialty Solutions, a division of Omnicare Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of the CVSHealth Corporation, whom provides tailored services to the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. Its partner programs are customized to meet the unique needs of each individual brand through an integrated model that provides comprehensive patient services and enhances product access, affordability, and adherence. RxCrossroads is also the leading provider of logistics services for plasma and other complicated therapies as well as managing large levels of consigned pharmaceutical inventory used in its patient-specific free drug distribution pharmacy distribution program. For more information, visit rxcrossroads.com . Job Summary:
The Nurse Educator Pharmaceutical Oncology will provide in service training and clinical education to healthcare providers (HCP) and associated HCP office staff of oncology practices in the continental United States. Key Responsibilities:
• Provide education through in-services to HCPs and HCP staff on Product specific information including but not limited to Product information, disease state information, dosing protocols and information, administration of Product, and adverse events of Product.
• Foster the continued and proper use of the Product.
• Engage in Program related communications with Manufacturer's field-based sales force (representatives and district managers).
• Communicate to Program Manager any feedback regarding concerns identified during the in-service training process. Program Manager will serve as the single point of contact with Manufacturer for all Program related communication.
• Communicate to the Program Manager any questions/concerns the HCP and or the HCP staff have regarding the Product and its reimbursement.
• Accurate and timely reporting of all visit,, including but not limited to the type of training conducted, length of visit, and office- that was visited. A visit is defined as a customer interaction-in services and scheduled or unscheduled customer engagements.
• Report on interactions with HCPs and HCP staff.
• Coordinate and schedule travel to oncology offices with the Manufacture's Sales Representative
• Ability to travel, including overnight travel. Amount of travel varies by territory but may be up to 100% travel.
• Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location. The area of service for this role is Northern, CA.Required Qualifications:
· Registered nursing license to be in good standing in at least one state where nurse will be conducting the in-services.
· Minimum of two years of recent oncology nursing experience that includes, but is not limited to direct patient care, physical assessment, patient education, group in-servicing, and proficiency in peripheral access.
· Chemotherapy infusion experience.
· Valid motor vehicle license.
· Proven success utilizing good communication, speaking, and writing skills when interacting with customers. Preferred Qualifications:
· Certification in IV Therapy (CRNI)
· Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN)
· Strong problem solving skills. Education:
Associate degree in Nursing. Bachelor's degree preferred.Business Overview:
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/