Houston Northwest Medical Center - Houston, Texas Position - Department
Since 1973, Houston Northwest Medical Center has been providing comprehensive healthcare to the North Houston communities. The hospital is known for its maternity and women's services, including a Level II Neonatal ICU, and for its cardiac care as well as bariatric and diabetes programs. In addition to its hospital emergency room, Houston Northwest Medical Center operates two urgent care centers Houston Northwest Medical Center
is currently accepting applications for Position - Unit. Responsibilities:
To provide safe basic patient care, utilizing technical skills, under direct supervision of a registered nurse care includes, but not limited to, assistance with activities of daily living, and vital signs.
- Achieves professional goals set during previous evaluation period.
- Demonstrates professional behavior and conduct at all times
- Demonstrates and maintains good employee/peer relationship and team work
- Demonstrates good communication and customer service skills with patients, families, physicians and health care professionals
- Documents accurately and timely
- Participates in Performance Improvement activities
- Demonstrates ability to consistently perform technical skills and foll through with assignments
- Priortizes work duties and works well under stressful situations
- Enrollment in a professional nursing school. Must be registered in nursing school and currently in first year of clinical rotation
- CNA preferred, but not required. Must have BLS from AHA provider
- One plus years continuous clinical experience as a PCA in a hospital or skilled Center.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom