Nurse Manager (RN), Intermediate Care/ Stroke Unit Terre Haute Regional Hospital
(THRH) is a 278-bed community-based medical center with comprehensive medical and surgical programs. Accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America, we are dedicated to our Mission, Values and Vision and are committed to providing quality, individualized patient care to the communities we serve. THRH strives to find the perfect life/work balance for our employees. We're more than a hospital, we're a family!
- Awesome tuition reimbursement and educational resources, comprehensive benefits, caring culture and supportive team, plus outstanding leadership.
- Dedicated nurse leadership to help provide continued professional growth
- First Wabash Valley Hospital to be designated as an Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Level II Trauma Designation
- Regional Hospital recently earned a 4th-straight 'A' grade in Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade rankings
- The Paul Seibenmorgen Cancer Center at Terre Haute Regional Hospital has received the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer approval with commendation.
THRH is looking for a nurturing nursing professional with solid Cardiac, Telemetry or ICU nursing experience to help guide and manage both the 23-bed Clinical Observation Unit and 16-bed Intermediate Care/Stroke Unit as a Nurse Manager. Qualified candidates will have also need to have proven nursing supervisory/management experience.
Our Intermediate Care/Stroke Unit offer exceptional care for critically ill
patients including those who have had Open Heart surgery, Myocardial Infarction, Hypertensive/Hypotensive, Arrhythmia, Stroke Rule Out/Neuro Care and those who need Arterial Line Monitoring. Patients on our Clinical Observation Unit
are typically discharged in less than 24 hours.
The Nurse Manager is an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) who assumes 24-hour responsibility and accountability for nursing care in the areas of responsibility. We are looking for candidates who can work well under stress, be able to maintain a positive attitude and who can also function as a staff nurse when required. The Nurse Manager will supervise the units regarding clinical and ancillary services within the department and analyzes and evaluates continuously all nursing services rendered to improve clinical outcomes. This individual will demonstrate leadership by working collaboratively to promote customer service and patient satisfaction. Participates in daily rounding, staff development, educational programs, and orientations.Qualifications: Essential educational/licensure, skills and experience:
- Nursing BSN degree
- Must be a Registered Nurse with a minimum of 3-5 years hospital management experience
- Licensure in professional specialty as required by the State of Indiana.
- Demonstrates good skills in all forms of communication.
- Certifications/Licenses: BLS & ACLS
- NIHSS certification preferred but must be obtained within 6 months of hire date.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom