Bayshore Medical Center - Pasadena, TX Nurse Manager (RN) - Surgical Services
Nestled in the heart of the historic land where Texas won its independence, Bayshore Medical Center
offers comfort, convenience, excellence and expertise to our neighbors who trust their health care to us.
For nearly 50 years, we have offered patients solace and security through constant, compassionate communication during their medical emergencies, surgeries, and diagnostic procedures. As a 345-bed facility, we employ 1,500 staff and 250 physicians.Bayshore Medical Center
is currently looking for a Nurse Manager (RN) - Surgical Services. Responsibilities:
- The Nurse Manager is responsible for planning, directing, supervising and evaluating all nursing care within a specific unit on a 24-hour basis.
- The nurse manager manages, coordinates and controls all aspects of the unit in order to provide quality patient care and maintain high standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas is required.
- Current BLS, ACLS certifications required.
- AORN, CNOR certification is preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing is required. Bachelors degree in Nursing is required.
- Two years clinical experience in operating room or critical care experience required.
- Evidence of leadership skills, successful interpersonal relations demonstrated by active participation in problem solving and accepting increased responsibility in supervision, administration and education.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom